Catalytic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Catalytic server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reporting admin derek

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom

Reporting admin derek Empty
PostSubject: Reporting admin derek   Reporting admin derek EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Okay this nerd is also known as xxfarshotxx, he wont stop jailing me, volen unjails me Very Happy thx to him.

hes reason for this is because he hates me!

demote him now, his a abuser and has threaded to do stuff to me and mr justin. thx
Back to top Go down
ricky teh pk

PostSubject: Re: Reporting admin derek   Reporting admin derek EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:58 pm

hey man i agree on you. when i asked him friendly to a dm. he accepted it, first he tried perfect neckle. didnt worked for him. i K0ed him. so i gave stuff back. and than he wanted remwatch
i said okay.
and guess what. p ring....

so i come back for my stuff, he said no way

i never liked xxxfarshotxx on lethal anyways. and now he abuses the power of the ring.

also when i jailed him to give me stuff he said gtfo or i get you demoted and shit he said things like:
black deth the hidden admin would demote me and shit. so yeh stop this failure abuser he only doing this because he failed at lethal/zion

he already got demoted 1 time he promised he would never abuse again!!! and guess what he did!

D3m0te pl0x
Back to top Go down
Magejr05

Magejr05

PostSubject: Re: Reporting admin derek   Reporting admin derek EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 8:44 am

yeah but i want lethalscape back Sad this server isn't even on most of the time.
Back to top Go down
black deth

PostSubject: Re: Reporting admin derek   Reporting admin derek EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:00 pm

ricky teh pk wrote:
hey man i agree on you. when i asked him friendly to a dm. he accepted it, first he tried perfect neckle. didnt worked for him. i K0ed him. so i gave stuff back. and than he wanted remwatch
i said okay.
and guess what. p ring....

so i come back for my stuff, he said no way

i never liked xxxfarshotxx on lethal anyways. and now he abuses the power of the ring.

also when i jailed him to give me stuff he said gtfo or i get you demoted and shit he said things like:
black deth the hidden admin would demote me and shit. so yeh stop this failure abuser he only doing this because he failed at lethal/zion

he already got demoted 1 time he promised he would never abuse again!!! and guess what he did!

D3m0te pl0x
well guys im am a admin on this ill try and see whats farshots problem..... and ill will give all ur stuff back which farshot didnt gave and be honest plz

Black deth is out =)
Back to top Go down
ricky teh pk

PostSubject: Re: Reporting admin derek   Reporting admin derek EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:51 pm

no need new serv coming but it was full dharock and d boots but its not the items, its the point that he abused for no reason.

imagine if that was a normal playeR?
Back to top Go down
black deth

PostSubject: Re: Reporting admin derek   Reporting admin derek EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:00 pm

ok ill deal with this issue as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Magejr05

Magejr05

PostSubject: Re: Reporting admin derek   Reporting admin derek EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:40 pm

how lol?? your only a forum admin.
Back to top Go down
black deth

PostSubject: Re: Reporting admin derek   Reporting admin derek EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:02 pm

in game admin get it right jkin =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting admin derek   Reporting admin derek Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting admin derek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catalytic :: Server :: General-
Jump to: